Technological Interface Centres (TICs) are institutes that serve as a link between higher education institutions and companies. They are dedicated to valuing products and services, and technology transfer.
Support for TICs is provided as part of the framework of the INTERFACE Programme.
The CASS - Collective Actions Support System provides funding for Scientific and Technological Knowledge Transfer structuring projects run by TICs as the following types of “individual projects” or “co-development projects”:
- Interaction and knowledge transfer initiatives with a view to their economic appreciation;
- Technological development demonstration activities, with a view to their economic appreciation;
- Activities to publicise and raise awareness of new knowledge and technologies generated within the framework of R&D, for the business community;
- Publicity activities in the area of successful experimental European projects;
- Activities to increase the economic value of research results, specifically the patenting and licensing of industrial property;
- Development of seed projects and spin-offs, as part of the R&I system framework, with a view to transforming innovative ideas into corporate initiatives;
- The promotion of activities that do not fall within the framework of current activities but that enhance the obtaining and production of relevant information, in the context of valuing and technology transfer, specifically roadmapping and technological watch.
The contest for submitting applications to the CASS - Collective Action Support System is open:
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER STRUCTURING PROJECTS RUN BY TICS
This Notice applies to the Lisbon NUTS II region.
Start date: 15-07-2017
Closure date: 13-10-2017 (NEW DATE)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Via the 2020 Platform