Applications until January 19th
The European Urban Initiative is promoting the first Innovative Actions call for innovative projects focused on the New European Bauhaus (NEB). Applications close on January 19th.
This call is aimed at cities, regions and local authorities with more than 50,000 inhabitants considering at least one of the following themes:
- Constructing and renovating in a spirit of circularity and carbon neutrality;
- Preserving and transforming cultural heritage;
- Adapting and transforming buildings for affordable housing solutions;
- Regenerating urban spaces.
The European Regional Development Fund has earmarked EUR 50 million for this call, and each project may receive up to €5 million under a co-financing scheme with a maximum duration of three and a half years.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria here.
Within this scope, there will be three online information sessions on the following days:
- October 26th, having as main topics the 1st NEB call, the application form and the intervention logic;
- November 14th, focusing on the financial aspects of project implementation;
- December 14th, where the new component of knowledge transfer, communication, capitalisation and management will be addressed.
Register for the information sessions here.
Applicants may also request bilateral meetings to support their application. Priority will be given to the most developed applications that apply first. Registration for these meetings opens on November 2nd.
See the application guide here.
Find out more about the call here.