iBuy - Enhancing the role of public authorities as developers of innovation through public procurement is a European project funded by the European Commission, which aims to develop appropriate innovative models to mobilise public and private stakeholders based on the “entrepreneurial discovery process” associated with the research and innovation for smart specialization strategies in the field of public procurement for innovation, promoting a European perspective and ensuring the durability and transferability of the results achieved.
The main outputs of this project are:
- To develop an on-line tool linked to the programme platform to support the exchange of information and to promote the e-learning process;
– 35 meetings with stakeholders;
– 3 dissemination seminars;
– 8 internal offices;
– 8 study visits linked to the project’s learning path with the ongoing involvement of the EU institution;
– 7 final action plans (including monitoring systems) to improve policy instruments.
Learn more about the iBuy project here.
Read the brochure on iBuy here.
Access iBuy's poster here.