Master's and Doctorate Theses
ANI aims to give visibility and disseminate the results of academic research in the fields of innovation, namely that produced in Portugal or by Portuguese authors.
- Silva, Ana Isabel de Jesus Correia Fernandes Oliveira (2018), Innovation in a Circular Economy: Conceptual, empirical and policy underpinnings for transition through an eco-innovation pathway, New University of Lisbon, Doctorate Thesis.
- Monteiro, Mónica Fernanda de Jesus Rodrigues (2018), Dynamic capacities, innovation and internationalization in the medium technology sector: the case of Portuguese footwear, ISCTE-IUL, Doctorate Thesis in Management.
- Cabeleira, Carlos Eduardo do Jogo Leal (2017), Participação das empresas em redes de inovação induzidas por política pública: o caso das estratégias de eficiência colectiva em Portugal, ISEG/UL, Tese de Doutoramento em Gestão
- Kahilana, Orlando Francisco Líssimo (2017), A Influência dos fatores impulsionadores e das barreiras à inovação tecnológica empresarial, Universidade da Beira Interior, Tese de Doutoramento em Gestão.
- Carvalho, Rui Cartaxo (2017), University technology transfer and the role of technology transfer offices, Tese de Doutoramento em Economia, ISEG/Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ala, Soraia Luísa Pereira Pinto (2016), Technology commercialization models. University of Aveiro. Doctorate Thesis in Industrial Management.
- Braga, Alexandra Maria da Silva (2016), Influence of knowledge intensive business services (KIBS) on firm innovation. University of Beira Interior Doctorate Thesis in Management.
- Carvalho, João António Marrucho (2016), Determinants of innovative performance in Portugal and Europe. University of Beira Interior Doctorate Thesis in Management.
- Duarte, Filipe Alexandre Pereira (2016), Ongoing or Abandoned Innovation Activities Determining Factors in Portuguese Companies. University of Beira Interior Doctorate Thesis in Management.
- Santos, António Bob Moura (2016), Public policy oriented towards Open Innovation: the theoretical, contextual and programmatic conditions for its design and implementation, in the case of Portugal. Lisbon: ISCTE-IUL. Doctorate Thesis in Economics.
- Afonso, Jorge (2018), Organizational models and factors for the management of innovation programs in the University-Industry relationship, Universidade of Minho, Master in Industrial Engineering.
- Martins, Ana Vanessa (2018), University-company technology transfer at RIS3 North Portugal, UTAD, Master in Management.
- Pinheiro, Carlos (2018), Service design methodologies for technology valorisation, Universidade do Minho, Integrated Master in Engineering and Information Systems Management.
- Pombeiro, António (2018), Cience and Technology Parks. Contributions to Local and Regional Development. The case of Madan Parque - Almada, FCSH/New University of Lisbon, Master in Territory Management.
- Abreu Guedea Melo Correia, Tomás Francisco (2015), Innovation and Quality Management. An Analysis of the Implications in Collaborative R&D. Instituto Superior de Gestão. Master’s in Management.
- Covêlo, Susana Andreia dos Santos (2015), The impact of innovation on the performance of Portuguese companies: evidence based on the CIS2010. Master’s in Management.
- Damba, Pedro Miguel (2016), Innovation as a key competitiveness factor in SMEs. Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa. Master’s in Management.
- Silva, Ana Sofia Gomes Marques da (2016), Methodology to evaluate companies in terms of their degree of innovation: exploratory study. Catholic University of Portugal. Master’s in Management.
- Nogueira, Sara Patrícia Couto (2016), The relationship between the size of companies and their innovative behaviour. University of Minho. Master’s in Industrial and Business Economics.